QUARTZ TIDE CLOCK MOTORS/MOVEMENTS AND PARTS INFORMATION
OUR TIDE CLOCKS AND TIDE CLOCK MOTORS WORK BEST FOR THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND ITS SURROUNDING WATERWAYS DUE TO THEIR SEMIDIURNAL TIDES (2 high/2 low tides per day).
1. If making a new TIDE clock, measure the thickness of your dial or case to make sure you have enough shaft length to go
through the case.
2. If replacing an existing tide clock motor, remove non-working motor and compare your dimensions to our specs to select the
correct TIDE movement.
3. The TM7.8 and TM9.5 movements are designed to SNAP into the two tabs on the back of some tide clocks or can be glued.
4. The TM5.2, TM15.4, 130T, and 160T have threaded shafts (5/16 inch diameter) and come wth rubber spacing washer, brass washer,
and brass hex nut. The 130T and 160T also come with a brass cap nut. Hands are NOT included with motor.
5. All seven of our motors can use a pin cap. Only the 130T and 160T can use EITHER a pin cap or a cap nut.
6. If ordering hands and movement, you will receive a pin cap with each hand. Pin caps, hangers, and our tide clock hands can be
purchased separately below.
7. Hands are not included with our motors but may be ordered separately below.
8. Tide movement dimensions: 2 1/8" wide X 2 1/8" high X 5/8" deep
9. Requires one new "AA" alkaline battery - not included.
NOTE: TOTAL SHAFT LENGTH WITH CAP NUT OR PIN CAP INSTALLED WILL ADD APPROXIMATELY 1/16" to 1/8" IN OVERALL SHAFT LENGTH.