Make or repair your own 7-day (day of the week) or 24-hour clock with this quartz motor from Coastal Tide Clocks. Converts easily from 7-day to 24-hour movement with a convenient switch on the back. Comes with ONE hand - and only uses one hand. You should never have to reset your day clock until the battery runs down. It is recommended to replace your battery yearly. Complete instructions included with each motor.
- Movement measurements: 2 3/16" x 2 3/16" x 5/8" deep
- Threaded shaft diameter: 5/16"
- Total shaft length: 1/2"
- Maximum dial/case thickness: 1/4"
- Built-in hanger holds up to 4 lbs.
- Comes with black metal 2-3/4" SWORD-STYLE hand as pictured. Hands are measured from center of mounting hole to tip.
- Comes with mounting hardware, rubber washer, brass washer, brass hex nut
- Requires one new AA alkaline battery (not included)
- Turn wheel with ballpoint pen to move clock hand
- 14-day money back guarantee
- Click on bulk pricing link below "add to cart" button to see discounts
For more information: ABOUT DAY OF THE WEEK CLOCKS