HIGH TORQUE SILENT SWEEP CLOCK MOVEMENT MS31 .
Will fit through and work with a case/dial/piece of wood up to 13/16" in total thickness.
The MS31 (OK888) High torque silent continuous sweep clock movement will run all our hands.
The minute hand shaft has a "I" or OVAL end so the minute hand will not slip on the shaft after the cap nut is installed. If you are not sure your hands are compatible, it may be better to purchase hands and motor together (see our combo). This movement is not designed, and will not run, a second hand. If this movement will not run YOUR hands, it does not necessarily mean you have received a defective motor. It could just mean your hands are not compatible or will not fit our motor.
Specifications for MS31:
- Threaded portion of the shaft is 15/16" (24mm)
- Overall shaft length is 1-5/16" (33mm)
- diameter shaft 5/16" (7.9mm)
- Dimensions of movement is: 2-3/16"w x 2-3/16"h x 5/8''d
- Comes with rubber spacing washer, brass hex nut, brass washer, brass and black cap nut
- Instructions included
- Requires one AA battery (not included)