- This Sangtai 6168 motor is designed for dial or case UP TO 1/8" thick
- Overall shaft length 1/2" with cap pin on shaft which will add approximately 1/8" to total shaft length - important if your clock has a lens
- Brass threaded part of the shaft is 3/16" in length (see diagram)
- NOTE: The hex nut will need at least 1/16" to screw on the shaft; your case or dial cannot be thicker than 1/8"
- Threaded diameter portion of shaft is 5/16"
- Dimensions of motor: 2-3/16" x 2-3/16" x 5/8"
- Comes with rubber washer (if needed), brass washer, and hex nut
- Requires one AA alkaline battery (not included)
Minute,Hour,Second Hand information
- This 12 hour quartz clock movement comes with black metal hands which will fit this movement.
- Minute hand measures 2-7/8 inch from the center of the mounting hole to tip
- Second hand measures 2-7/8 inch from mounting pin to tip and 3-7/8 inch overall - tip to tip
- Hour hand measures 2-1/4 inch from center of mounting hole to tip
- Easy to install - simply push hands on the movement shaft - second hand goes on shaft pin.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Sangtai 6168 is a BRAND, and there are many different MODELS within this brand with different shaft configurations, different shaft lengths, and types. Consequently, YOUR hands may or may not fit this particular clock movement. For example, there are clock hands with mounting holes that are oval, square, or round, along with different diameters. Also, some clock movements (motor) have threaded shafts to hold movement in place while some just snap into the back of the clock case without threads.