Make or repair your own TIDE CLOCK with this tide movement from Coastal Tide Clocks.
- Tide movement dimensions: 2 1/8"w x 2 1/8"h x 5/8"deep
- This tide movement has a LONG THREADED SHAFT The threaded part of shaft is 5/8" and a diameter of 5/16.
- Total shaft length 13/16" - NOTE: Total shaft length with pin cap installed will add approximately 1/16" to 1/8" in overall shaft length.
- Maximum dial/case thickness 1/2"
- Comes with rubber spacing washer, brass washer, brass hex nut, 3" hand and pin cap
- Requires one new AA alkaline battery (not included)
- A straight 3 inch hand is included with motor. which may be cut smaller with household scissors. However, you may select different tide clock hand at an additional charge in which case the 3" hand will not be shipped.
- Our tide clock motors work best for the Atlantic Ocean and its surrounding waterways due to their semidiurnal tides (2 high and 2 low tides per day)
- Instructions included
NOTE: If making a new TIDE clock, measure the thickness of your dial to make sure you have enough shaft length to go through the case.
If replacing an existing TIDE clock motor, remove non-working motor and compare your dimensions to our specs to select the correct movement.
Click on bulk pricing link below "add to cart" button to see discounts.